Tuesday 28 January 2020

HAY there....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm having so much fun playing with watercolours lately so today I have a new card to share with you using some "Miss Ink Stamps" products along with some watercolour and embossing!!

Stencils are perfect to use with embossing powder so to start this card off I created a heat embossed base with the "Leafy green" stencil and WOW! Jealous guy powder!!


Then using my Stakiwi-colour watercolours I did layers of colour all over the base until I had the desired level of colour I was after!!

Using the "Ei-Ei-O" die I die cut the sentiment HEY using some black cardstock and I then die cut another one from a piece of card I had embossed with the new WOW! embossing Capri powder....

I layered both the different colours of sentiment and added them to the card base with foam tape for dimension!!


I added a fun farm image by embossing the "Rise and shine" onto a piece of vellum with WOW! Opaque bright white and once it was all embossed I fussy cut around it....

A touch of sequins and that completed the card!!

I hope you enjoy my latest creation and I look forward to you visiting here again soon...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment