Wednesday 8 January 2020

Celebrate...!!

Hey everyone...

Hope you are all having a fun crafty week so far!!

I have a new "Miss Ink stamps" card to share with you tonight and this one is a bright celebration card....



To create this card I first stamped the large "Alice background" onto some pink cardstock using Party dress Catherine Pooler ink...

I then added a die cut stitched circle to the centre of the card base where I planned to add my fun images from "PiƱata party"!!....


All the images I coloured up using Spectrum Noir Tri-blend markers in the colours :
Pale pink, Bright pink, Blue turquoise, Citrus green blend and Green turquoise...

Using the "Streamers" co-ordinating die I cut out the celebrate word using white and pink card...

The images were added using different layers of foam tape for assorted dimension and then the whole card was finished off with some pretty Catherine Pooler sequins!!

Hope you enjoy todays inspiration, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment