Saturday 11 January 2020

The Gray Muse....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I am SUPER excited to be a guest designer for the lovely Rubeena at "The Gray Muse"...

The Gray Muse is a shop with super cool pins, stickers, stamp sets and the best coaching inspiration from Ruby herself!! 

I have a set of cards to share with you that I created using a couple of different stamp sets...


I have been wanting to experiment more lately with my watercolours so I thought these stamp sets were perfect to get the paint out and have a creative play!!
(I used Gansai Tambi paints) 

To create these cards I first started with a piece of purple cardstock and blended on some Catherine Pooler Grape crush ink around the edges. 

For a fun effect I mixed a bit if the gold watercolour paint with water and splattered it onto the base...


For the beautiful images I stamped them with WOW! embossing ink on Ken Oliver watercolour paper and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder...

It was then time for the watercolour...
It's so much for and so relaxing to just sit down and paint, I really enjoyed it!!


Once images were all coloured I fussy cut them out and added to the card base using some foam tape for dimension....

To finished them off the first card I added a sentiment from the happiness blooms set and for both a touch of pretty sequins for some bling!!

I'm so happy with how these cards turned out, I hope It gets you inspired to get out your stamps along with your watercolours and take the time to relax and have some creative fun!!

If you haven't already why not pop on over to "The Gray Muse" shop and have a browse at all the wonderful products available... 

Thankyou so much for having me Ruby, 
I'm definitely going to be sharing more cards using TGM stamps very soon!! 

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these cards so much!!! Thank you for being a guest, Ashlee. I'm in love with the bright and bold colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool was that having a full Car diversion System best 6x9 speakers Through this I really makes the most of my ride each time uniquely while out and about with a few companions. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete