Monday 6 January 2020

Winter beauty scene....!!

Hey everyone....

Have you seen the brand new "Wonderful winter" mini kit from "Create a smile stamps"....??
If you haven't you totally need to check it out because it is GOOOOORRRGGGEEEOUUUSS!! 


Look at all the awesome stuff you get in the kit, how cool is that!!

I felt so inspired by the little chipboard embellishments included in the kit which totally made me want to create a card where they are the main feature so this is the card I came up with....


I created a subtle starry background using the "Twinkle stencil" and some Hickory smoke distress oxide ink....


For more details and steps on how I created this card pop on over to the "Create a smile blog" and maybe you can create a card just like this one!!

I hope you enjoy this card and happy crafting, 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment