Saturday 28 December 2019

Merry Christmas....!!

Hey everyone....

 Today I'm up on the "Gerda Steiner designs" blog....
 I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and are enjoying the holidays!!

Seeing as Christmas is technically over for another year I thought I'd finish off my last post on the GSD blog for this year with another Christmas card and this one features images from the fabulous "Snow angel" set and a sentiment from the "Holiday friends" set from Gerda Steiner designs....


To create this card I stamped a fun background pattern from MFT and then added in the sentiments from the Holiday friends set using a red coloured MFT ink....


I then coloured up the cute images from snow angel with Copic markers and added them to the card base using some foam tape....

I like using foam tape to add my pieces as it gives dimension to the card instead of it being all flat so it makes pieces pop! 

A touch of sequins for some bling and the card was all finished....

Happy crafting and hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment