Friday 27 December 2019

whats the date?!

Hey my crafty friends...

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made using a brand new mini kit thats now available at "Create a smile stamps"!!

This mini kit is called "Wonderful winter" and it is full of a gorgeous range of products to create lots of cards....

In the kit you get designer papers, stamp set, chipboards, stencil, stickers, a die cut set and alpha stickers!!

I decided to make a shaker card for this one so I did a subtle background using the stencil and some hickory smoke distress oxide ink and then die cut a circle for my shaker piece....


I filled the shaker piece with a mix of pretty sequins for lots of shakeable bling...

Once the shaker was all finished I then added on my coloured images from the stamp set included in the kit. I coloured these using Copic markers!!


I added a couple of sentiments which work so perfect with this puzzled snowman...

I just love this new kit, it's so fun and great value with everything that you get in it!!

Hope you enjoy my new card and happy crafting everyone,
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment