Sunday 29 December 2019

December sursee....!!

Hey everyone...

The December Club sursee from "Catherine Pooler" has been arriving in mail boxes and boy oh boy is it amazing....

This sursee if full of absolutely gorgeous images including a stunning floral piece and a fabulous sentiment die "Just because"!!


To create this card I masked off a rectangle piece on my card base and then used some CP inks to blend on some colour!! Once the blending was done I stamped the lucky me floral using Midnight ink over the blended area....

Using the just because die cut I cut it three times, one black, one white and one orange...
I then glued them offset to each other creating a fun layered effect! 

A touch of Phoenix CP sequins and it was complete. 


This next card I created a colour filled background using the "Made my day" stamp set and my CP mini inks...

I then stamped the "Lucky me" floral and coloured it using my spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 
Using some Party dress ink I stamped the "You made my day" circle sentiment and fussy cut it out so that I could add it on top of the floral piece. 



For this next card I added a pattern to the background with the "Made my day" stamp set and my CP mini inks. 

Then using the same lucky me floral stamp I coloured that again with some different colours of Spectrum noir ti-blend markers. A large sentiment and a touch of sequins finished this card off. 



I just love how beautiful the images are and the lovely sentiments match perfectly with it!!

If you haven't checked out the Club sursee subscription just yet I highly recommend you do...
It's fantastic value and it is always so much fun having a wonderful happy mail surprise arrive each month!!

There is two different sub option for sursee too, 
Basic or Deluxe...

Basic included two stamp sets and the deluxe includes two stamp sets and dies plus whatever CP decides to add in hehe!!

I'll be back with more sursee inspiration for you soon....
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment