Tuesday 31 December 2019

Just a note....!!

Hey everyone...

I decided it was about time to get my watercolours out and get creative with them....

I have a bit of a thing where I like to collect watercolours but many of them are still unused hehe oops, do you have a crafty item you love to collect? 

I picked a colour palette of Yellow, Orange and green watercolours and used the smooshing technique to add them to my card!!


I used the gorgeous "Magnolia sympathy" stamp set from "Miss Ink stamps" and stamped it onto my card base using black ink...

I then layered one colour on at a time by grabbing some of the watercolour and placing it onto my glass work surface, mixing in some water and then picking it up with a piece of acetate to then smoosh it over the images...


I love the fun messy watercolour look that it gives...

To finish off the card I added the "Just a note" sentiment and a touch of Crater lake sequins!!

Hope you like this card, It has certainly sparked my love for watercolour again and you will be seeing more watercolour on my cards again very soon!!

Happy crafting and happy new year....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment