Monday 16 September 2019

Hey busy bee....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm a busy bee tonight getting some crafty stuff organised but I'm popping in because I wanted to share with you this fun card I made using some sweet goodies from "Create a smile stamps"...

I coloured up and shared on my Insta last week (ashbie1412) my Copic combos for the bee's out of the "best bugs" stamp set so of course they needed to make their way onto a card...


I did a fun ink blended background using Distress oxide inks in Twisted citron and Blueprint sketch and added a touch of leaves from the "Fine ferns" set...


For the sentiment I heat embossed the "Hey busy bee" and some black cardstock with WOW! embossing opaque bright white powder, I love this technique for sentiments on my cards!!

I finished off the card with some Catherine Pooler Vegas baby sequins...

I hope you enjoy this busy bee card, Till next post...
Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment