Tuesday 17 September 2019

Have you got the jitters....?!

Hey everyone....
Slim line card's are becoming a new favourite of mine so I have one to share with you that I made using the brand new set "Jitters background" from "Miss Ink stamps" latest release!!
I absolutely adore this awesome coffee machine, and there is even some little coffee accessories to go with it included in the set. 

I coloured in the machine using Copic, I'll add the list of colours just below..
- N0, N2, N4, N5, C00, C1, T2, T4, W4, W6
I thought the coffee machine with the fun background peeking through would work well for the slim line style...
I stamped and added the sentiment "Good coffee, Good day" also from the Jitters background set and added it to the card in two separate pieces, perfect to give to a friend that needs a little perking up.... hehe!! 
A touch of sequins for some bling finished off the card. 
I hope you like this card and have been enjoying seeing lots of creations from the team using the new release. If you haven't yet pop on over to the "Miss Ink stamps" shop and check out all the awesome goodies, they are a must for any crafty collection!!
Happy crafting everyone, Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment