Sunday 15 September 2019

Wanna pick a pine....?!

Hey everyone....

I am SUPER excited because there is a brand new release "It's all about Christmas" coming September 18th at "Catherine Pooler" and it is SO awesome!!!!

Catherine and Erika have been sharing sneak peek videos all week of the bundles that are coming so I thought I would pop in and show you a card I made using the Pick a pink bundle.... and can I just say OMG I love this set!!


I could not wait to create a fun little scene using these stamps.... the tractor is just too cute pulling along it's trailer full of trees!!

I stamped the images using CP inks in the shades 
- Rouge
- Spruce
- Black jack 
- Icing on the cake


The bundle also includes a gorgeous co-ordinating paper pack so I used a sheet of it for the background... I love how the papers have matching images to the stamps!!


And can I get a WOOHOO for how awesome the new Christmas cove sequin mix is....
We all know I'm a big fan of adding sequins to my cards and this mix certainly doesn't disappoint, it is perfect to match all those papers in the bundle and CP Inks!!

I am looking forward to sharing more cards with you using this release, so keep an eye out as there is more to come...

The team is sharing lots of peeks too on social media so be sure to check them all out. 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment