Wednesday 18 September 2019

Fab-boo-lous....!!

Hey everyone....

I am SO excited because there is a brand new "Hello Sweetums" release just around the corner and let me tell you it is super AMAZING!!

The card I'm going to share with you tonight uses the new set called "Fab-boo-lous friend"...
and it is perfect to use on cards all year round!!


I couldn't wait to create with this cute little ghostie and dress him up in the adorable witches hat with the sweet pumpkin lolly bucket!!


I created the background using some Distress oxide inks in the colours Twisted citron and blueprint sketch along with some regular distress ink in black soot....

Then I added some elements using die cuts...
and guess what the grass is a brand new Hello Sweetums die called "", yippee!!

I added in a heat embossed sentiment using some WOW! opaque bright white powder on black cardstock.....


I just can't get past how adorable this set is and I am definitely going to have more cards coming soon using it!!

I added a touch of sequins to the card to finish it off with a little bit of bling.... 

Be sure to check out all the other HS design team members social medias as there is going to be lots of inspiration being shared using the new release!!

The release will be available for shopping on September 18th so I highly recommend getting your pennies ready hehe.


Thanks for stopping by, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment