Thursday 19 September 2019

We just click....!!

Hey everyone....

The "MFT superstar challenge" is on and I really wanted to get an entry into the Innovation Master category so here I am with my creation...


A fun polaroid pop up box card... complete with developing photo and camera flash!!

On the top of the box is the polaroid camera where you pull the tab the camera stands up and the instant photo pops out where there is a fun image from the "Selfie" MFT stamp set. 

The box, camera and interactive pull pieces were all drawn, measured and cut but the circles on the camera were done using the "Stitched circle stax" die-namics. 

PULL and PUSH I stamped using the "Interactive labels" stamp set. 





The awesome patterned paper is from the MFT paper pad "Candy land"....

There is also a surprise pop up feature when you open the box drawer....





I just love this Selfie stamp set, it's so cute and perfect to use on lots of creations....

All images on the project were coloured using Copics!!

I added a flash to the camera using some Chibitronics....
Below is a picture of it when the lights are ON and OFF!


I hadn't used a Chibi light before so I was so happy I could get it to work on the camera....

I had so much fun making this, and I hope you enjoy it and get some inspirations from it too!!

Here is a video to see the pop-up box card in action....


Happy crafting to all, and good luck with your entries everyone...
Hugz Ashlee



Challenge : 

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Ashlee! I love your creativity! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your MFT Superstar Award, Ashlee! 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly creative! Love this! Congrats on a well deserved MFT Superstar title. 👏🎉😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project!! Super creative, and I love your choice of colors and perfect execution! <3
    Congratulations on your win :)

    ReplyDelete