Thursday 29 August 2019

The coolest....!!

Hey everyone....

I've got some new "Hello Sweetums" inspiration for you tonight and this time it features the super cool set "Anything is popsicle" (co-ordinating dies also available)

I thought it would be fun to create a patterned background using a stencil and WOW! embossing powder to pop behind these super cute popsicles...


To create the backgound I used the Catherine Pooler square dance stencil, placed it on a white card base and inked all over the stencil with WOW! embossing ink using a blending tool. Once I'd covered it all I removed the stencil and then covered in the embossing powder Serene, tipped off excess and heat embossed. 



I used the same embossing powder to create a circle of colour behind the images too which was cut using a die called card front element builder from Sugarpea designs....

The popsicles were coloured with Copic and added to the card with some foam tape for dimension!!

I love adding sequins to finish off my cards so a touch of them and the card was done. 

I hope you enjoy this card, happy crafting to all. 
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment