Sunday 1 September 2019

WOW! embellishments....!!

Hey everyone...

It's the start of a new month which means a brand new monthly challenge at the WOW! embossing powder fans Facebook group...

This month our theme is "Embellishments"!! 

You can interpret this in any way you like, but for me I have made my own enamel look sentiment for this card...


To create the sentiment I first cut out the "welcome" die from Catherine Pooler three times and glued them all together. 

Then using my WOW! embossing ink pad I covered the top of the die cut in the ink...
Covered it in clear gloss powder, tipped off the excess and heat embossed. I repeated adding layers of the embossing powder until I was happy with the effect. 

I added a smaller sentiment as well from the CP "warm welcome" set which I embossed with opaque bright white powder on black cardstock...


The beautiful image was done by using a piece of watercolour cardstock and adding colour bursts...

I then used some opaque bright white WOW! powder to heat emboss the "Sandy" background stamp. 
Once I'd heat embossed I cut it out using the co-ordinating die which cuts it in layers so I added them to the card base with varying widths of foam tape for a dimensional effect...


I just love this way of creating enamel look pieces.... 
You could use it on any type of die cut or even create you own little enamel look dots by cutting out tiny little circles of cardstock in assorted colours and embossing them!!

And I may have another way of doing little drops but you will have to wait to see that hehe....

Happy embossing everyone, hope to see you come join us in the Facebook group WOW! challenge this month!!

Hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love how the mandala is popped up in layers!

    ReplyDelete