Tuesday 27 August 2019

Thinking of you....!!

Hey everyone....

Today I have a new card using an awesome background stamp set from "Miss Ink stamps" called "Alice background"....

This background set is so cool because it comes with a large stamp along with a heap of different flowers, leaves and bee's as well!!


I wanted to try something different and stamp my images in a grey coloured ink instead of black. I then used my Altenew artist markers to colour in all the flowers and leaves!!

G702, G715, G554, S
R206, R318, R335


I heat embossed a sentiment on some black cardstock with opaque bright white embossing powder from WOW! ..

Added a touch of sequins for some bling too of course!!

I think the coloured piece just gives the card that bright pop of colour...
Hope you like it!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment