Friday 24 May 2019

Sursee goodness....!!

Hey crafty friends...

The brand new "Catherine Pooler" Sursee club kits have been arriving in mail boxes so I thought I would pop in and share some cards I made using it. 

Club Sursee is a monthly subscription with two options a basic or deluxe.
Here is a little info about the two options....

Club Sursee Basic includes two member-exclusive, limited edition, custom designed Stamp Sets with all the words and images you need to create beautiful cards for tons of occasions. Each pair of stamps sets has been designed to work beautifully together and give you a perfect mix of images, sentiments, and other design elements.

Club Sursee Deluxe includes products that were designed to coordinate with that month's stamp sets to enhance your cards and make stamping even more fun and creative! Products will include coordinating dies, patterned paper or other surprises.

I know I love me some happy mail so who wouldn't want some new crafty goodies every month right??!! I highly recommend you check these out because its super awesome!!

Hope you enjoy my inspiration using the kit...


You can't go past a NICE stamp set.... hehe!!


I used a range of Catherine Poolers inks to do all the stamping....
I just adore her amazing inks, they stamp so well (no blotchy images) and are perfect also for ink blending!! 


These sets are perfect for beautiful cards, I know I will be using them a lot!!

Thanks for checking out my club Sursee inspiration, I really hope you enjoyed it...
Happy crafting and I will be back soon with more to share with you. 

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment