Thursday 23 May 2019

Sloths galore.....!!

Hey everyone.....

Boy have I got a lot of inspiration for you today....

There is a brand new mini kit available at "Uniquely creative" called "Sloth pals" and it is absolutely adorable!!

The kit comes with a stamp/co-ordinating die set, stencil, chipboard and some cut aparts...

For my first card I created a background with the stencil included using some Lime rickey Catherine pooler ink. Added a couple of cute little sloths coloured with Copics. A little sentiment and some UC enamel dots to finish it off nicely. 


For the next card I used the stencil again for a fun pink background done with Party dress Catherine Pooler ink. Added a cut-apart sentiment, two Copic coloured sloths and some UC sequins...


Another simple background for the third card using the awesome stencil. A stamped sentiment stamped with Tuxedo black memento ink and two Copic coloured sloths. Finished off with some UC enamel dots. 


This last one is a little different. I did'nt do any colouring I just repeat stamped some sloth images on the background using Tuxedo black Memento ink. Added a chipboard hello sentiment that I covered in black ink and on top a cut-apart sentiment. Finished off with some UC rhinestones.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing some cards made using this awesome mini set....
I sure enjoyed creating them all!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment