Monday 27 May 2019

Thoughts and prayers....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I can't go past a beautiful floral stamp and this one from "Miss ink stamps" is just that!!

For this card I used the beautiful set "Magnolia sympathy"...
I heat embossed the flower and some of the extra leaves on black cardstock using WOW! opaque white powder then fussy cut it out...


I just love this effect of the image embossed on the white card, I think its so beautiful but so simple!!


I added in some pops of colour in the background using distress oxide inks in the colours Twisted citron and Picked raspberry. 

Finished it off with a sentiment from the same stamp set and a touch of sequin of course!!

I hope you like my new card, I'm sure to be back with more to share with you very soon...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment