Wednesday 22 May 2019

Starfish wishes....!!


Hey crafty friends....

I just love a fun underwater scene card so I thought the "Hello Sweetums
sets "Oceans of encouragement" and "Seas the day" would be an absolutely perfect match to create one!!

I firstly made a background by masking off a rectangle and blending on some blue ink. Then using a heffy doodle stencil called bubble waves I heat embossed it with WOW! something borrowed embossing powder inspired by Catherine pooler. 
(It's so sparkly and pretty but unfortunately hard to capture the sparkle in the picture)


I coloured up all the Hello Sweetums images I wanted for my scene and then added them to the card base using some foam tape for dimension....

Using the sentiment "Salty kisses and starfish wishes" I heat embossed it with WOW! opaque bright white powder on black cardstock and fussy cut around them...

To finish it all off some bubbles stamped with blue ink and of course some bling sequins!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my latest Hello Sweetums inspiration....
Till next post happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment