Tuesday 14 May 2019

Especially for you....!!

Hey crafty friends....

I've got some new "Miss Ink stamps" inspirations for you today.
This one is full of beautiful flowers and super cute little bees...

I used the flowers and bees out of the "Alice background" set and added a background to the card base using the stencil "paint stroke floral"....


I added a sweet little sentiment to the card from the "Decaf background" set...
(The decaf set is full of awesome sentiments perfect for many cards along with the large background stamp, super cool)!!


All the images were coloured in with Copics...

Flowers - BG32, BG34, BG45, BG49
Leaves -YG21, YG23, YG25, YG06, YG07, YG09, YG17
Bee's - C00, C4, C6, Y19, YR15, YR27

I hope you enjoyed my latest card, I'll be back soon with more creations for you...
Hugz Ashlee 




No comments:

Post a Comment