Wednesday 15 May 2019

You are wonderful....!!

Hey everyone....

Are you a member over at "Catherine Pooler" stamp-nation??!!....
If not then I highly suggest you come on over and check it out, its a super fun group to be a part of and at the moment there is a fun spring break challenge happening!!

Here is the inspiration pic for the challenge....


And here is the card I made....

I totally took inspiration from the colour in inspo picture!!


For the background I used the "Interlocked die" and inked it with two CP inks, 
Suede shoes and Stone blue....

I then stamped and coloured the cute images from the "beautiful ride" stamp set and added them to the card base with some foam tape for dimension.

To finish it off a heat embossed sentiment using opaque white powder from WOW! and some CP sequins!!
(Sentiment from "kind of wonderful" stamp set)

I hope you like my inspiration for the challenge, Happy crafting all!!

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment