Monday 13 May 2019

Coffee date....!!

Hey everyone....

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, back to the start of another week...
hey Monday!! 

I've got another card to share with you using the fantastic "Coffee kit" from "Create a smile stamps". I just love this kit, its super fun and perfect for those coffee loving cards!!


For this card I wanted to do a fun but subtle feature with the die cuts...

I first used make art potting soil ink with the "Small polka dots stencil" and blended potting soil dark from the bottom and faded it out for an ombre effect...

Then using the dies i cut them out and added them back into the base with some foam tape to raise them out from the main base. 


Finished the card off with a sentiment from the ephemera pack, some enamel dots and sequins...

I totally recommend you to pop on over and check out this coffee kit, its super cool and the design team also has heaps of ideas to share with you using it!! 

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment