Thursday 9 May 2019

Cre'me de la Cre'me....!!

Hey everyone....

I've got a fun card to share with you today that I made using the brand new release "Coffee kit" and new stencil "small polka dots" from "Create a smile stamps"... 

This kit is full of awesome goodies from stamps to ephemera and lots more!!


To start off the card I cut my card base and masked off the bottom half with some tape...
I then used some make art ink in the shade potting soil and blended on some polka dots and then a covering of the ink all over for a fade of colour


I stamped cut and coloured the cute little coffee cup, spoon and takeaway cup from the coffee kit stamp set and set them up on the frame out of the ephemera pack. 

Finished it off with a fun sentiment/coffee beans from the ephemera pack also and a touch of sequins...

This set is soon perfect for making cards for all your coffee loving friends!! 
Thanks for stopping by today, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment