Tuesday 15 January 2019

Buzzing by......!!

Hey everyone....

Woohoo, I'm here to share my first post as a member of the design team for "Hello Sweetums"....

For this card I have used the super sweet set "Bee's knees" and the co-ordinating dies....


To create this card base I used two shades of yellow distress oxide ink and blended them all over the base. I then splattered it with black watercolour paint for a fun effect. 



The sweet images I coloured using my fave colouring medium Copics....
Once they were all coloured up I cut them out in my die machine using the co-ordinating dies and mounted them on the card with foam tape for added dimension. 
I love to finish off a lot of my cards with a touch of sequins because who doesn't love a little bit of bling hehe!!

I had so much fun creating with these crafty goodies, I hope you like it!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment