Sunday 20 January 2019

Gorgeous....!!


Hey everyone....

I wanted to stop by and share with you a card I made with the absolutely beautiful new mini kit from "Uniquely Creative" - "Flawed and Fabulous"!!

This mini kit is full of beautiful flowers stamps and extra pieces to create lots of stunning cards!! 


To create this card I stamped the flowers with Versamark on white cardstock and then used some "WOW" white embossing powder to heat set them. 

Once I had embossed the flowers I sprinkled on some NUVO shimmer powders in three different shades and then spritzed it with water until I had the desired colour effect I was after. 

Using my heat tool I dried the background and picked up any pooling of colour with some paper towel. I just love how this background turned out with all the beautiful colours of the NUVO powders. 

Included in the mini kit is a large chipboard flower which I also embossed with "WOW" white embossing powder. 

To finish off the card I used one of the cut apart sentiments, backed it with some white cardstock and then mounted it onto the chipboard flower. oh and of course a touch of pretty UC pearls....


I hope you like tonight inspiration with the Flawed and fabulous mini kit...
Happy crafting, Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment