Thursday 10 January 2019

Mushroom in my heart....!!

Hey everyone....

So have you been to check out the December stamp & colour kit mushroom pals release yet from "Uniquely Creative"....??!!

It's full of super cute mushrooms, fun goodies and lots of inspiration in the little magazine also included!! 

Here are a couple of the cards I have created for the kit....


 For this first one I masked off a few different sized circles and used some Distress oxide inks to ink them, then a spritz of water over them for a fun effect. 
Once I had done that it made it easy to figure out where I wanted to place my sentiments. 

I coloured up the sweet little images with Copics (colours used can be found in the ideas magazine). Finished off the card with some UC pearl embellishments. 


This next card uses one of the new add on dies called "Happy birthday rays"...
How fun is it....I think it would be a great die to create some shaker cards with too!!


A super simple card to create....
I first cut the die on the card base where i wanted it then mounted some patterned designer paper from the kit behind it. I then added the sentiment below and mounted all the little images (also coloured with Copic) with some foam tape to the card. Then finished it off with some UC enamel dots.  

I just love that these kits come with everything you need to create some awesome cards. 
Hope you have enjoyed seeing some of them.

Happy crafting Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment