Thursday 4 October 2018

You warm my heart...!!

Hi everyone...

I've got a card to share with you using a brand new stamp from 
"Gerda Steiner Designs" called "Santa & Kitten"... 

it's being released very soon, so keep an eye out for it because it is super duper cute and Im sure you will need it in your crafty stash!!


The background of the card was done using the Altenew cube builder 
stencil with distress oxide ink...
Just love this stencil, it creates such a fun effect!!

I added a glittery white hill and house scene in the background using a couple of 
Craftin Desert Divas dies...

The Santa & Kitten image is all coloured with Copic markers...
I made a speed colouring video for you to see the process which I will attach below!!


I hope you have enjoyed my latest card and my first ever colouring video!!
 Happy crafting everyone!!

Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment