Friday 5 October 2018

Pure poppies....!!

Hey everyone....

This weekend at "Create a smile stamps" there is an awesome special on....
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.... 
Yep you read that right WORLDWIDE!!!!


How cool is that??!!

I thought I would pop in and give you some inspiration with one of the 
newest CAS sets called "Pure poppies"....
I received it just the other day and I had to ink it up straight away, its so beautiful!! 

I was inspired by a card I seen recently by Nina Marie using embossing powder on dark cardstock and colouring with pencils, I thought this stamp set would be perfect to try that technique with!!

Heres my take on the technique....


I stamped the image on black cardstock using versamark ink and heat embossed with WOW Midnight dream embossing powder.

I then coloured them all with prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out. 

The background was done using the "diagonal grid" stencil from CAS 
with distress oxide inks. 

Thanks for stopping by, and dont forget that awesome deal at 
"Create a smile stamps" this weekend only!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment