Sunday 30 September 2018

Endless potential....!!

Hey everyone.....

"Uniquely Creative" has an awesome new mini kit called 

These mini kits are a new addition to the awesome Uniquely kits, 
and as are all their kits they are fantastic value!!

This kit includes a stamp set, stencil, chipboards, and a cut-apart sheet. 

Here are some cards I made using all the goodies!!

This first one is super simple to do... 
I stamped the main flower image using black ink and added in a touch of colour with the little leaves using Altenew cube inks in a green.  

The chipboard I covered in a black ink and then added glossy accents all over the top!


This next one I watercolored the flowers using 
Altenew's new watercolour palette paints. 

I used the stencil in the background that comes in the kit to add 
some colour behind the flowers... then added a cut-apart on top of the flowers.


For the last card I stamped the flower image first in 
black and then in a pink Altenew cube ink slightly off set...

I cut out the part of the image I wanted to use and then added it to the card front using some foam adhesive!! 

I also used the stencil in the background of this one too, along with the same technique of black ink and glossy accents on the chipboard sentiment....


All the cards have a touch of pretty Uniquely embellishments...

I hope you have enjoyed all my inspiration for this brand new kit!!
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee 




No comments:

Post a Comment