Saturday 15 September 2018

Saddle up and Celebrate.....!!

Hey everyone....

Tonight I'm popping in with my entry for the "Colouring virtuoso" category 
of the MFT 2018 card design superstar competition!!



I did'nt think I was actually going to get a card done for this category because I had been busy working on a project for the innovation category (coming soon) but I had an idea 
and I went with it, got my copics out and got one done ....Yay!! 

I dont usually do full masking and one layer colouring so this was a bit different for me but I really really enjoyed it and I must say I am actually quite pleased with my end result.
I think I shocked myself lol!! 


I used the super cute stamp set "saddle up and celebrate", masked a fun scene and then added in my background elements using distress oxide ink and two MFT stencils.... 

- Radiating rays (an absolute fave stencil of mine, I use it a lot) 

The sentiment "I spot someone who's having a birthday" is also from the same MFT stamp set, I stamped it on some black cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder!!

A touch of sequins to finish it off, and I was all finished!! 

Thanks so much for checking out my entry, I had lots of fun creating it!! 

Hugs and happy crafting, Ashlee. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring with a cute scene! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest!

    ReplyDelete