Thursday 13 September 2018

Bundles of hugs....!!

Hi everyone...

MFT superstar challenge is on and I really wanted to get some entries 
in to this awesome comp so I'm here with my card for the "CAS category".


For this one I have used the gorgeous new Birdie Brown set called "Fall friends"...

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this set and colour up the cute images, 
which I did using Copic markers, my fave colouring medium!!


I also used a couple of other MFT products...

The "mini cloud edge" stencil for the clouds peeking out from 
behind the area that I die cut using the "stitched triple peek-a-boo window".

I thought it would be fun to use this die on an angle instead of straight or single windows. 

The sentiment is also from the same BB stamp set and I stamped that on a die cut 
from the "blueprints 29" set. 


I hope you enjoy viewing my entry, and thank you for popping by!!
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment