Sunday 16 September 2018

Stories......!!

Hey everyone...

I have finished working on my project for the "Innovation master" category for the 
MFT superstar challenge so here it is, I hope you enjoy checking it out.......


The video of my project was too large to upload through blogger so please check out this link to see how my card all works.... https://youtu.be/lmlc_8npVN0


I racked my brain for days trying to think of an idea of what I could do for this category, 
and this is what I came up with....

A pop up, pop out cube box card.... with shaker maze glasses.
Lots and lots of MFT products used to make this one!! 

The box and cubes I made from scratch.
I'd never made pop up cubes before, and let me tell you I had to have a 
few goes to get these to work...But I got there in the end lol!!


The glasses I made using a die out of the "blueprints 31" by cutting out four of the same piece, four of the "circle shaker pouches", "maze shapes" and "maze spheres".

The glasses are used as a band around the box card as a fun component 
to take off and play as a little game!! 


Once the glasses are removed it shows the beginning of whats to come....
A box of little stories!! 

The rays are done using distress oxide ink on black cardstock with the 
"Radiating rays" MFT stencil, One of my absolute fave stencils!!


When you open the card on the box it is a little pop up scene using 
"Our story" stamp set...


All the images I coloured using Copics and NUVO pens....

The little frame in the background is from the "stitched mini scallop rectangle" stax die set.


The drawer in the box can be slid open either way to reveal all the pop up cubes that will all pop out by themselves once the drawer if fully open!! 



Here come the boxes with their messages and little stories.....

First side is a message of birthday wishes for the special recipient!! 
(Dienamics "stitched circle" stax and "stitched mini scallop circle" stax).

The greeting is die cut from the "bottle cap letters".


Next a little magical unicorn fairy tale that you can create your own story....

Stamps from the BB "magical unicorns" set. 
(Dienamics "end of the rainbow").


A fun mix of shakers and little messages....


and last a little dragon story using the BB "magical dragons" stamps....


Thanks so much for checking out my entry for the "innovation master" category....
it was so much fun to enter!!

There is so many awesome entries, 
I recommend going over to the "MFT blog" and checking them all out!! 


Happy crafting all, Hugz Ashlee. 

11 comments:

  1. Your amazing interactive box pop up surprise card left me absolutely speechless, Ash! I love that you have a blog so that I can see all of the details close up. Good luck, my friend although I'm sure you won't need it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so happy that you won Ashlee! It's truly well deserved! ^_^

      Delete
  2. Holy moly, my mind has just been blown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique card, so creative and fun💕 Thanks for making a video so we could see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Wonderful attention to detail and so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ingenious in its delivery and the art is top notch! So very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing card. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a well deserved WIN! CONGRATS ON BEING A SUPER STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing project! Congrats on your well deserved Superstar win!

    ReplyDelete