Tuesday 21 March 2023

StampNation early ordering at CPD for Global Adventure Pt. Tres....!!

 Hey there friends...

It's StampNation early ordering day for the brand new collection Global adventure Pt. Tres at Catherine Pooler designs so I thought I would share another card I made featuring the O Canada stamp set....


To make this card I started with a green cardstock base that I added some ink blending and splattering too using CPD inks Grass Skirt and Deck the Hall... 

Using Deck the Halls ink I stamped some trees on the background. In then stamped a couple of images from the O Canada set using Over Coffee/Smokes for the beaver and Glitz/Over Coffee for the maple. I die but them using the co-ordinating dies and adhered them to the base using foam tape!!


To complete the card I added a heat embossed sentiment on a die cut Tickets and Tape cut. Adhered that underneath the images and added a touch of Yukon sequins.....

Here is a list and links to the new release products I used to make this card :


I hope you enjoyed this card and if you choose to add some Global Adventure Pt. Tres goodies to your collection then happy shopping!! Oh and Don't worry if you aren't part of the StampNation group because general ordering opens up for you too tomorrow.... 

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment