Saturday 18 March 2023

Global adventure Pt. Tres is coming soon at CPD!

 Hey there friends...

New release time is here at Catherine Pooler designs and this collection is called.....

"Global adventure Pt. Tres"!!

Today I get to share a card I made using some of the products from the O Canada bundle along with the extras bundle...


I used these new CPD products :



To create this card I started with a piece of patterned paper from the Moose crossing pack. I then die cut the largest sized scalloped square from a dark brown card stock and layered a stitched square die cut on top. Using the tickets and tape die I die cut two tags from black card stock and heat embossed some just right duos sentiments on them using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder. I adhered the tags onto the scalloped square and then added a super cute stamped beaver from the O Canada stamp set before completing the card with some Yukon sequins!!


Keep an eye out from CPD designers for lots more sneak peeks of the new release....

The Global adventure Pt. Tres collection will be available for general ordering on Wednesday March 22nd (Day previous for StampNation members) 


I will be back soon with more inspiration using these fabulous bundles but for now happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment