Wednesday 1 March 2023

Rolled into one....!!

 Hey friends...

I have a new card to share with you that I made using the new Let's Roll stamp set along with the Retro confetti stencil from Pawsome stamps latest release!!


To create this card I started with a green card stock base that I partially stencilled with the Retro confetti stencil. I then used the same coloured ink to ink around the top edges...

Once the inking was done I added paint splatters using Shimmer drops paint "Pistachio" from the Pastel Chameleon set (This paint its so super sparkly and pretty IRL, I wish you could see it!)


I coloured up a whole bunch of the images from the Let's Roll set using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers before adhering them onto the card base creating a fun little sushi scene!!

(These were all adhered using different levels of foam tape giving it a pop of dimension!)

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the images....


Sequins are one of my favourite things to add to my cards so I added a small few of those...



To complete the card I heat embossed one of the sentiments onto black cardstock using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder. I then fussy cut around it before adhering beneath the sushi scene!!

I am just loving these new products from Pawsome stamps, I can't wait to make some more Sushi cards....YUMM!!

That's all from me for today, happy crafting friends. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment