Thursday 23 February 2023

Retro shaker....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

 I'm sharing a Retro shaker card today featuring the awesome Retro phone builder die from Time for Tea designs!!


To create this card I started by making a shaker card base. I used the wide stitched frame dies to create the frame, adhered acetate to the open space and then added foam tape around the edges. I filled the shaker portion with a bunch of pretty sequins and then backed it with a piece of cardstock. 


I then went on to create the retro phone by die cutting all my pieces from cardstock and adhering together with foam tape and liquid glue....

I adhered it to the card base and then added a super cute little teddy from the Let's chat stamp set  (Coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and die cut using the co-ordinating dies)

To complete the card a little sentimen and now it's time to shake, shake, shake!!


That's all from me for today, I hope you enjoyed this shaker card inspiration...
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


P.S If you would like to do some shopping at the Time for Tea designs store you can use code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment