Monday 15 August 2022

MERRY....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

Have you started on your Christmas cards? I can't believe we are only about four months out and it will be that festive time of year again...

I am stoked to have a few cards ready thanks to the lovely collection Wendy Vecchi released with Ranger ink recently. 



To create this card I started with a white cardstock base that I inked by using Distress oxide ink that I smooshed onto my work surface and spritzed with water before then smooshing my cardstock over. I just love the fun results of colour that you get by using this technique...

I then stamped a bunch of the beautiful poinsettia image over the card base from the Doodle Christmas stamp set with Archival jet black ink before colouring them all in with Simon Hurley Lunar pastes!!

The Lunar pastes add a really lovely shimmery result which doesn't capture in the photos unfortunately but its so pretty irl...




To complete the card I added the MERRY sentiment that I embossed with Rangers Cotton tail embossing powder. The Cotton tail embossing powder results in a fluffy textured look, its so cool and these Statement chippies are super awesome to add a focal sentiment to your card!!

Oh and a bit of sequin bling to finish it all off of course...


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope this card gets you inspired to get into the festive spirit and get your cards underway too. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment