Sunday 14 August 2022

CPD Pie day inspiration....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

I thought I'd pop by tonight and share here a couple more cards I made using the Pie day goodies from the latest release at Catherine Pooler Designs!!

To create both these cards I used the new CPD brown inks along with the Perfection stencil, Pie day stamps/co-ordinating dies and Complete with Mazatlan sequins...


I just adore these sweet pies...


The brown inks colours are perfect for the neutral palette....



Both the cards features a centre fade on the background done using the perfection stencil and the brown inks...



Do these cards make you want some yummy pie...?!

I hope you enjoyed them both, I will be back with more inspiration using Catherine Pooler products very soon...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment