Tuesday 3 May 2022

Summer nights release day at CPD....!!

 Hey friends...

Guess what?! It's release day at Catherine Pooler Designs for the brand new release Summer nights (Today for StampNation members, tomorrow for General ordering)....

Yippppee!!

I have a new card to share with you using some products from the Under the stars bundle....

To create this card I started with a black cardstock base and using gold sparkle glitter card I die cut a bunch of the stars from the Star gazing co-ordinating die set so I could make a gold sparkly dark night sky!!

Once I had die cut all the stars I adhered them all over the card base with Bearly arts liquid glue and added a touch of sequins for that added bit of sparkle.







I stamped the moon from the Star gazing stamp set, coloured it with alcohol markers and die cut it with the co-ordinating die before adhering to the sky with foam tape....

Using WOW! Gold embossing powder I heat embossed the you are my moon and my stars sentiment on black cardstock then fussy cut around it. I adhered that with foam tape also giving the card some more dimension!!


That completes my card for today, I hope you like it and it gets you inspired to create some sparkly night sky's too. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.




P.S You can find all of the new release - HERE - if you would like to do some shopping 

No comments:

Post a Comment