Wednesday 18 May 2022

Cake, cake, cake....!!

  Hey crafty friends...

Who's ready for some more inspiration using the super duper cute Hooray Hamster set (and co-ordinating dies) from Time for Tea designs?!


For this card I die cut multiple of the Eat the cake sentiment from cardstock I had embossed using my WOW! embossing trio Birthday cake. Colours are Blue icing, Cake and Candles which I thought was very fitting to use with this sentiment!!

Once I die cut each embossed piece I backed it with the shadow cut from black cardstock before adding to the card base with foam tape so they popped up off the card!


I stamped, coloured and die cut three of the Hamsters and gave them all little party hats because what's a party without a fun hat right?!...

Images were coloured using a mix of Copic and Spectrum noir trio markers!!
I love colouring with different alcohol markers, have you tried some?

To complete the card I added some orange and blue sequins in a variety of sizes....


I hope you enjoyed my new card for today. I'm hanging out for my new release T4T goodies to arrive so hopefully soon I will have some inspiration for you using the amazing new release products...

Speaking of the new release have you checked it out? Ohhh it's so good, you totally need to have a look if you haven't yet. If you decide you want to do some shopping you can use my code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order. 

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment