Thursday 19 May 2022

A Neon Thank you....!!

Hey crafty friends...

Who loves a bit of neon??!! I know I do....

Ranger Ink has just released a bunch of NEON embossing powders and I was so excited to get to play with them because I love me some embossing powder!!


For this card I used the Green NEON and the Yellow NEON...

I wanted to try out a fun technique with the embossing powders to create my background so to start making my card I started with a piece of baking paper folded in half where I then tipped on a mix of the green and yellow NEON's. I then folded the baking paper over the top of the powders and heated all over by pouncing my heat tool. This melted all the powder in-between the baking paper. Once it had all melted I opened up the baking paper where I could then lift off this super cool melted powder piece!!

I glued the embossed piece using liquid glue to a black cardstock base....



Using the Wendy Vecchi stamp, die and stencil set Thank you I created a beautiful flower arrangement...

I stamped out three of the flowers along with some leaves and inked them up using the 
co-ordinating stencil (To ink the flowers I used Simon Hurley Overzealous and Woof inks) before die cutting them and adding to the card base using varying layers of foam tape for dimension!!


To complete the card I heat embossed the thank you sentiment (also from the same Wendy Vecchi stamp set) using the Green NEON powder on black cardstock and then fussy cut around it...

Oh and of course a touch of sequins for a little bling!!


Thankyou for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did creating it. I always love playing with new products to see what I can come up with and hope that it inspires you to be creative too....


Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee




You can find the products used to make this card at Ranger Ink (all links added above in the text descriptions).




No comments:

Post a Comment