Saturday 16 April 2022

Tweetheart....!!

Hey friends...

I'm stopping by tonight with a tweet slimline card featuring the Tweetheart stamp set along with the double stitched din Lang die both from Create a Smile stamps!!

As you all probably know by now I love to use bright colours to create happy colourful cards...

So for todays card I ink blended a full piece of cardstock using distress oxide inks and then gave them a splatter of black paint. I used the double stitched din lang die to die cut the frame which I then added a panel of the blended card stock behind. This created my card base ready for the Tweetheart images....

I stamped/coloured and fussy cut a bunch of the images from the Tweetheart set and mounted them on the card base using different layers of foam tape to add dimension to the scene!!

To complete the card I added a touch of sequins that are attached using micro glue dots...


I hope you enjoyed this new creation and feel inspired to try a bright colourful slimline card.
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment