Monday 18 April 2022

Matching notecards....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

Are you loving all the inspiration from the Ex Libris collection at Catherine Pooler Designs?!

I'm sure enjoying creating with it....


Today I have a set of notecards to share with you that I made using all the products from the

To create the notecards I started with die cutting a layer of the notecard dies from grey cardstock. I then die cut a size smaller from white card. I selected a piece of the paper from the Twilight pattern paper pack and die cut that from the same size notecard die as I did with the white layer before cutting it on an angle in my trimmer. Using the new Apothecary ink colours I inked the pattern paper piece to add some fun pops of colour to the design!!



To complete both of the notecards I added images and sentiments from the lovebirds stamp set and a touch of London sequins!!


I think these would be great notecards to make up as matching sets to give as gifts, what do you think? Theres heaps more sweet images in the lovebirds set too that could be used to create all sorts of little bird scenes for these....


Thankyou for stopping by today and checking out my cards, Happy crafting...

Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment