Friday 12 November 2021

WOW! Pearl Christmas tags....!!

 Hey friends...

 I have a couple of Christmas tags to share with you to get into the Christmas spirit!!

You can never have too many gift tags prepared for all those Christmas presents so I thought it would be fun to make a couple using two different coloured WOW! Pearl embossing powders.....


To create these tags I started with some Kraft coloured card stock and die cut two of the largest size scallop frame dies by CPD...

I then prepped them with a little static pad just to make sure I would get an absolute clean embossed image on my tags!

Using my WOW! ultra slow drying embossing ink pad I stamped the Candy cane background stamp over both the die cut pieces then one I embossed with Red pearl and the other I embossed with Green pearl....


The pearl powders can be embossed on white or black cardstock so for the sentiment I heat embossed the shadow layer of the Merry Christmas word die using the same pearl powders but this time on black cardstock...

I then embossed a panel of WOW! superior smooth cardstock with Red glitz before embossing the Merry Christmas word twice (one for each shadow layer). The fine die cut words were adhered to the shadow layer using some Bearly arts glue with a super fine tip, perfect for sticking down thin pieces!! 

The sentiments I adhered to the tag base using foam tape to give them a bit of dimension...


A couple of holes punched in the top and a bit of red ribbon finished them off and there we have a couple of shiny tags ready to jazz up the presents!!

I hope I've inspired you to create some WOW! embossed tags this Christmas...
You can also find a reel for how I made these over on my insta page if you would like to check it out @ashbie1412


You can also use my discount code for 10% off your order - WOWDTAB

No comments:

Post a Comment