Tuesday 9 November 2021

Wiser inspiration....!!

 Hey crafty friends....

It's time for some more inspiration using the brand new upcoming release Winter wonders available soon at Catherine Pooler Designs!!

Today is early ordering for StampNation members and then the collection will be open for general ordering on the 10th...

I've made a couple of cards using the Wiser stamp and co-ordinating die sets so lets go check them out...


To create this first card I started by creating a bunch of white cardstock strips (cut from CPD premium smooth cardstock) which I coloured by swiping CPD inks over them....

Ink colours used are - Flame, Glitz, Martini and Uptown

The strips were then attached on an angle of a white card base where I also stamped a sentiment from the Wiser set "The best is yet to come"...

To do the owl image I started with a piece of the CPD cardstock and swiped all the four ink colours next to each other. Then I stamped the owl over the top of the swiped ink and die cut it using the co-ordinating die before adding it to the card base over the coloured strips using foam tape to add in some dimension. 

Of course I finished it off with a touch of CPD sequins!!

Onto the next card....

To create this one I started with a white card base and then using the Under my wing cover plate I die cut it from a scrap piece of card so I could use it as a stencil...

Using a CPD blending brush I added colour through my stencil using Dress blues ink, once removed it left a fun patterned base.... 

Splatters were added by using a bit of Midnight ink mixed with a little water and a brush!!

I stamped the larger owl directly onto the base and then added the smaller own by stamping him on white cardstock, die cutting and adhering using foam tape so it pops up from the other one...

A sentiment and some CPD sequins completed this one!!


I hope these two cards have you inspired to get crafty and if you decide to do some shopping on release day happy shopping, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment