Tuesday 19 October 2021

More creative fun with Global adventure....!!

Hey crafty friends... 

I have a couple more cards to share with you that I made using the new release at Catherine Pooler "Global adventure"!!

For this first card I used the beautiful background stamp "Folk floral" and heat embossed it with WOW! pale gold rich embossing powder over an ink blended background of the six new Luxe CPD ink colours!!


Ohhhh these new ink colours have my heart, they are SO pretty!! You are totally going to be seeing these colours used on my projects on a regular basis hehe....

My next card is a little notecard using the smaller images from the "We fit" stamp set and coloured in using Parkoo shop alcohol markers!!


I used the "Notecard layers" die and some pattern paper from the "Across the globe" pattern papers pack to create my notecard base....

Thanks for stopping by and checking out these cards...

Happy crafting, till next time my friends hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment