Monday 18 October 2021

Club Canvo NOVEMBER spreads....!!

Hey friends...

I'm stopping by tonight with my Canvo spreads to share with you that I have prepped and ready for November journalling!!

To create these spreads I used all the products included in the latest shipment of Club Canvo from Catherine Pooler Designs....

(Stamp sets included in this shipment are Woodland wonder and November gratitude)


I had fun creating this sweet little fall Cover page for November, a pumpkin garden scene!!

For my next spread I did a month calendar to write small notes or appointments to remember for each day and added lots of stamped images surrounding it....

 of course all the stamping and inking is done using my CPD inks!!

Next spread is a page too write all the things I'm grateful for....

For my last spread for the month I did boxes for journalling any type of notes and added on a small calendar so I can check on any day/date that I need to know quickly while writing!!


These club Canvo goodies were so fun and oh so cute.... 

There is only one more Club Canvo shipment and then unfortunately it will be the last. 
I hope you have enjoyed these spreads and it gets you inspired to get your Canvo's ready for the month to come!!

Happy journaling, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment