Thursday 15 April 2021

April Showers bring....Release day!!

Hey crafty friends.... 


Woohoo today is release day at "Catherine Pooler" for the "April Showers bring..." release!!

I'm excited you will all be able to get your hands on these new crafty goodies...

I have another couple cards to share with you using the gorgeous "Under the umbrella" die and "Bloomin' wellies" stamp set along with some other pieces from the release!!


To create this card I used some pattern paper from the "A little drizzle slimline" paper pack and added a strip to the side of my card base...

I then added a sentiment directly on the base using a sentiment from the "Pitter patterns" stamp set!!

Using some of my CPD inks I created a bright ink blend and then die cut the umbrella from that piece of card to create a super fun and cheery umbrella....

I added the umbrella to the base using foam tape for dimension and then finished it all off with some "Portland" sequins!!

Onto the next card....


A slimline card made using the "Essentials" slimline die and the gorgeous "Bloomin'wellies"....

I coloured up the wellies using a mix of Altenew and Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and coloured them up to match a piece of the pretty pattern paper out of the "A little drizzle slimline" paper pack!!

I added a heart with a sentiment from the Bloomin' wellies set and finished off with of course the beautiful "Portland" sequins...

Thankyou so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my latest inspiration as much a I enjoyed creating them!!

Happy shopping day, hugz Ashlee

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete