Tuesday 13 April 2021

April Showers bring....Bloomin' wellies!!

Hey friends....


I've got some more cards to share with you using the upcoming release "April Showers bring..." from "Catherine Pooler"....

This release is full of lots of awesome new products you will totally want to add to your CPD collection and is available for purchase from April 14th!!


These cards were both done using the "Bloomin' wellies" stamp set (co-ordinating dies also available)...

I coloured the gorgeous wellies using a mix of Altenew and Spectrum noir tri-blend markers!!


I love making slimline cards so for this one I used the "Heart trio" slimline CPD die...

I added some of the "A little drizzle slimline" pattern paper so that it would pop out from the heart die cut shapes for a fun design!!


Both cards were finished off with a touch of "Portland" sequins which I attached using Glue dots....

I look forward to sharing more cards with you using these super fun new crafty goodies so keep an eye out for more posts!!

Happy crafting my friends, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment